The FSSA Personal Trainer course is one of the most credible and sought after courses, not just in India but also across the world. The PT course is also fully accredited by PD: Approval. This accreditation means that the FSSA PT graduates also get a chance to register themselves on REPS INDIA website and get their membership and portability letter. Using this, they can apply in any of the member countries of the ICREPS (International confederation of Exercise Professionals).
Each member of FSSA Council’s team associated with Diploma in Personal Training qualification has undergone intense training to become a world class Tutor, Assessor and/or an Internal Quality Assurer. Click thumbnails below.
Even the facilities where Diploma in Personal Training is delivered is checked and approved by PD: Approval. Click below thumbnails to see all.
Download Course Content
Upon successful completion you will be awarded the following certificates:
1. Should understand english /should be able to write in English and should be well versed in communication in the language
2. Should be over 18 years of age
3. Should have experience of dealing with clients
4. Should have a FSSA fitness trainer certificate or relevant skill/experience and/or Fitness trainer certificate by an accredited organisation
5. Must have access to a tablet and/or laptop or smartphone
Procedure for FSSA DPT, RPL
Detailed process flow for RPL scheme towards DPT
1. Talk to our training counselor and/or advisor
2. Share with us your:
a) Professional qualification(s)
b) Skills level
c) Work experience
d) Learning needs/difficulty
3. If required we shall see the evidence of the following :
-Valid CPR AED
4. You may have to undertake a compatibility assessment
5. Based on the above you maybe granted admission under the RPL scheme
6. Pay appropriate fee(s)
7. We send you study material course work and worksheets
8. Attend RPL workshop (Minimum 5 days) as mutually discussed
9. Complete your practical assessment
10. Take final assessment and Get Certified.
1. All practicals may be recorded for training and quality purposes
2. We shall not allow entry in the RPL workshop till complete payment has been received by us